Had a small get together with friends over the weekend. And it has become my habit to serve boiled egg everytime we meet for dinner. So this time i thought i ll serve it in a different way instead just the plain boring boiled egg. To my expectation it turned out to be really tasty. Its very simple and has very less no of ingredients.
You need :
Eggs - 4 Boiled and shell removed
Onion - 1
Chilli powder or Pepper Powder
How you make it :
1. Make a paste out of the onion.
2. In a pan heat some oil and add the onion paste and fry well till the raw smell goes off and oil seperates. make sure you don't burn it. Fry it on low/medium heat.
3. Add the turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder/Pepper powder and mix well.
4. Add the boiled eggs and fry till the paste sticks to the eggs.Don't burn the eggs :)
5. Serve with biriyani/white rice.